Our 432-cc 25-hp portable outboard sports a new, streamlined, portable design and class-leading power-to-weight. In fact, it’s the lightest 25-hp outboard on the water—two-stroke or four-stroke. While its streamlined design is 25 percent lighter, it still packs exciting features like battery-less EFI. Pull-start models can now take advantage of this feature, plus the system is designed with an automatic decompression device to require even less effort for manual starting.
- Available for remote mechanical or tiller-handle control
- Only 126 pounds (15” shaft model)
- Available in 15” and 20” shaft lengths
- Powerful 16-amp alternator
- Variable Trolling RPM Switch (VTS®) is standard when equipped with new factory-equipped tiller handle or optional Multi-Function Tiller Handle, a Command Link® tachometer or dash mounted VTS switch
|Horsepower||Weight||Available Shaft Lengths||Tiller/Remote Steer||Propeller Included?|