In addition to their Achilles CSM fabric and four-layer seam construction, other special features like abrasion wear patches and removable storage bags make them practical alternatives for tackling a range of jobs on the water.
FRB Standard Features include:
- Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four-layer seam construction
- Deep “V” inflatable keel
- Aluminum roll-up floor with nonskid panels, fiberglass encased v-shaped transom with protective motor clamp plate
- Two paddles with interior tie downs
- Towing bridle D-rings
- Two removable storage bags
- Full-length splash guard with life lines
- Abrasion patches
- Five interior tie-down D-rings
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Foot pump and maintenance kit
- The FRB-104 has two over pressure relief valves, four lift and carry handles, interior bow lifting D-ring and bailer valve. The FRB-124 has four over pressure relief valves, six lift and carry handles, two bailer valves and heavy duty bailer sleeve.